A Guide For The Admission For Overseas Students

There are two courses for overseas students in the graduate school. One is a regular course for graduate degrees, and the other is a course for postgraduate foreign research students. Detailed information is available in the homepage of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and at the homepage of International Center of the University of Tokyo. A student in the latter course is not entitled to any degree or qualification even upon completion of his/her study program. However, it is recommended that overseas students first enroll in this course, and prepare for the entrance examination of the regular course. Those who want to enroll in these courses should contact their possible academic advisor for further procedures.



The University of Tokyo College of Arts and Sciences
3-8-1 Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 153-8902
Komaba-I Campus Bldgs. 3, 14 through 16